CYC welcomes visiting yacht clubs to enjoy full access to our facilities. The club’s location can be found on the About page. Please use VHF channel 78A to contact the club when you are approaching our docks.
Transient docking arrangements may be requested by calling or e-mailing the club directly or using one of the two online booking systems:
Restrooms with shower facilities are located at the southern end of the clubhouse and are available 24 hours a day. The restrooms are closed for about 30 minutes each morning for cleaning, beginning with the ladies’ room at 7:30 a.m., followed by the men’s room.
Swimming pool: All pool users are expected to follow the posted pool rules. The pool is open from May 23, 2020 through September 7, 2020. Hours of operation are:
- Monday: 11a.m. – 5p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 12 noon – 7p.m.
- Friday: 12 noon – 7p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 10a.m.- 7p.m.
County regulations require that a lifeguard be present when swimmers are in the pool area.
Safety: An Automated Electronic Defibrillator (AED) is located in the southern end of the clubhouse across from the office. Fire extinguishers and life rings are available on the docks. Please remember that open fires on the docks (even in a grill) are prohibited, as are fireworks, firearms and swimming from the docks. The docks have multiple emergency ladders.
Restaurant: The CYC Dining Room is open Friday and Saturday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and for breakfast on Sunday. Reservations are not accepted and please be aware that volume picks up around 7 p.m. so you may wish to dine early. Tables are available for 2, 4, or 6. In addition to the dining room, our poolside No Wake Zone offers lunch and a full bar on Saturday and Sunday, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Enjoy Saturday or Sunday breakfast delivered to your boat by placing an order the evening before.
Laundry Facilities: Coin-operated washers and dryers are located across from the men’s room.
Trash/Recycling: Fenced trash “compounds” are located at the head of each dock. Please place your bagged garbage in the gray cans, and all recyclable paper, glass, and metal in the yellow cans (Anne Arundel County offers single-stream recycling).
Fuel: CYC’s fuel dock hours are posted at the dock. VISA and MasterCard are accepted for fueling. Pump out service ($5 cash) is also available at the fuel dock. For assistance, please call the CYC office at (410) 867-1500 or hail them on VHF channel 78A.
Pets: CYC is a pet-friendly club. We require all pets to be kept on a leash and for owners to pick up after their pet. Waste disposal bags are available at the head of each dock.
Tent: A tented picnic area is available. From time to time, this tent is rented for exclusive use and is available for visiting groups to rent.
Wi-Fi: CYC has Wi-Fi service available on all docks and around the clubhouse. Please check with the CYC office for the current password.
- Please observe a quiet time between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Display of “for sale” signs is prohibited.
- The riding of bicycles, scooters, roller blades, and skateboards is not permitted on the docks or sidewalks.
- Per the Anne Arundel County Liquor Board, all alcoholic beverages consumed on the Club grounds must be purchased at CYC (this does not apply to docks and dock pads).
- Visiting yachtsmen are expected to abide by the club rules and to conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to a family friendly facility. Inappropriate conduct of guests and visiting yachtsmen is subject to correction by any officer or member of the Board of Governors.
- CYC is a certified Maryland clean marina and guests are expected to follow the Maryland clean marina guidelines.
Thank you for visiting Chesapeake Yacht Club, we hope you enjoy your stay!