What our members say about CYC:
- “A magical place to get away from it all”
- “A safe environment for my children to enjoy”
- “I have made many new friends with similar interests in boating”
- “Finally, there are cruises I can join to explore the Chesapeake”
- “I should have joined CYC years ago”
- Boating members (which include Active, Intermediate, and Active Duty Military Members) berth their boats at CYC and enjoy all amenities and services.
- Intermediate memberships are available for those 21 to 39 years old.
- Active Duty Military Memberships are available for those serving on active duty and stationed within 100 nautical miles of Chesapeake Yacht Club.
- Associate members enjoy all the amenities and services of club membership but do not keep a boat at CYC and do not pay slip fees.
CYC members also have access to other boating and country clubs in the Chesapeake region and across the country through over 700 reciprocal agreements by the Yachting Club of America.
CYC hosts a number of open houses throughout the boating season to give prospective members a chance to meet current members and enjoy our facilities. In addition, individual tours are always available. To arrange a visit, contact us at 410-867-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the secure form below.