Conveniently located on the West River in Shady Side, Maryland, Chesapeake Yacht Club (CYC) welcomes a diverse community of boaters and offers the finest sail and power boating experience on the Bay.
Members enjoy a casual, family- and pet-friendly environment featuring social activities, organized cruising, regattas, and the camaraderie of fellow members, all in a beautiful location. Facilities include a swimming pool and an attractive clubhouse with casual and fine dining from an award-winning chef.
CYC is a must to consider if you’re looking for a home for your boat, and a home away from home for you.
This Week at CYC
- Last call for applications! The CYC Silver Stars (past commodores) are offering two scholarships of up to $500 each to local students and up to two awards of $300 each to local pre-school or K-6 institutions.
Learn more about the program and download an application: deadline is March 31, 2017.
- April 1 – 3: Take a break from getting your boat ready for the season and enjoy a great meal at the club!
- Friday: Dinner – 6 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Lunch – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m, Dinner – 6 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Lunch – 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Learn more about CYC in our video!